Fusion (FSN) bills itself as an all-inclusive blockchain-based financial platform that offers cross-chain, cross-organization, and cross-data source services through smart contracts. Fusion applies a public blockchain platform to create smart contracts that can be launched on many other blockchains such as Bitcoin, Ethereum BNB Smart Chain,... The project uses the Hierarchical Hybrid Consensus Mechanism (HHCM), which amalgamates elements from PoW, PoS, and parallel computing with the goal of creating an efficient and safe platform.
Notably, Fusion leverages what it dubs 'Distributed Control Right Management' as a security layer that protects cryptoassets on the Fusion blockchain. The distributed storage and sharding of a private key ensures means that no single node can gain control of assets.
- Interoperability: Cross-chain interoperability through a decentralized custodian model (DCRM).
- Time-Lock Feature: Fusion's unique Time-Lock feature enables you to extract time-value out of your digital assets
- Security: Manage and control private keys in a distributed manner with DCRM technology.
- Scalability: Scalable, decentralized, efficient and environmental friendly network nodes.
- Digital Assets: Create, manage or even lend your own digital assets & NFT's using the Fusion's FRC20 protocol.
- Staking: Efficient and improved Ethereum compatible, tickered proof of stake alghorithm.
- Developer Friendly: Jumpstart application development with a rich set of APIs geared to finance.
FSN is a native token of the Fusion ecosystem, operating on BNB Smart Chain according to BEP20 standard, and can be used to:
- Stake FSN is a way to extract interest from it while helping to secure the network.
- Provide Liquidity can be done on any version of AnySwap by aid of the AnySwap Bridge.
- Pay transactions fee (gas fee)
- Pay Block Rewards for miners
- Name: Fusion Token
- Symbol: FSN
- Platform: BNB Smart Chain
- Standard: BEP20
- Type: Utility Token
- Smart Contract Address: 0xfa4fa764f15d0f6e20aaec8e0d696870e5b77c6e