Cream Finance (stand for Crypto Rules Everything Around Me) is a DeFi ecosystem that provides Lending, Borrowing, Swap, Payment,... services to investors. The protocol is permissionless, transparent, and non-custodial.
Cream Finance’s smart contract money markets are focused on longtail assets to increase capital efficiency for all holdings in crypto markets. Users are able to lend any supported assets on Cream’s markets and use the provided capital as collateral to borrow another supported asset. Cream Finance offers a wide range of tokens on our money markets, including USDT, USDC, BUSD, YFI, SUSHI, ETH, LINK,...
Cream Finance's ecosystem has the following components:
- Cream Lending/Borrowing: Operating under the same model as many other Lending products in the DeFi ecosystem, but a unique feature is that Cream Lending/Borrowing supports more tokens and is not limited to loan repayment time. Participants are allowed to borrow up to 60% of the value of the collateral.
- Cream Swap: This allows the swapping of many tokens, stablecoins,... Applying advanced technology based on Curve and Blackholdswap to help reduce price slippage every time a new token is listed in the pool. Each time Swap on Cream will cost a 0.25% gas fee, of which 0.2% is transferred to the Liquidity Provider, and 0.05% will be transferred to the system.
- Cream Rewards: Pool for participants of Cream staking to receive rewards at different rates.
- Cream ETH2: Pool staking ETH or ETH2 to provide liquidity and receive CRETH2 rewards.
CREAM is a native token of the Cream Finance ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Lock CREAM for 4 years to accumulate rewards (cannot unlock tokens during that time)
- Vote on issues related to adding/removing pools, list of supported assets,...
- Pay for Liquidity Mining
- Name: Cream Finance Token
- Symbol: CREAM
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Governance Token
- Smart Contract Address: 0x2ba592f78db6436527729929aaf6c908497cb200